Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rolling Over!

Cooper rolled over for the first time while we were at IMPACT last week. I was the only one around when he rolled over and of course I didn't have my video camera to document it. At first I thought it was a fluke, but he did it four times in a row. He was only 9 weeks then and hasn't done it since until this morning. He was getting his head up really well, so I thought he might do it. I quickly grabbed the camera. The first video I shot, he only made it halfway over. It was so funny to see him laying like that. I then put him back on his belly and that is the video you are fixing to watch. He wasn't making any noise either which is unusual for him. Please excuse my excitement in the video. I have just been trying several times a day for him to roll over again.

Here is the second time he rolled over! He is so precious!

\Check out my other posts below!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the videos Lydia! Cooper is too cute! I love how after he rolled over he just looked up at you like "What next Mommy?" Precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how excited you get! Such a good mommy and a sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video. Its cool to see your baby boy growing and moving around. Keep the videos and pics coming.

    ReplyDelete