Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mobile Blogging

Did you know that you can blog from your phone? I had been wondering ever since I got my Blackberry. I thought surely there had to be a way. I looked at different apps, but never found one that worked for me. Well tonight I was fooling around with my blog and found a " mobile device" option. I clicked on it and here I am! You can update via email or texting. Interested in setting yours up? Go to your Dashboard and scroll to the very bottom. On the bottom left there will be an option for "Mobile Devices". Click on it and follow the instructions. You have to set up your account using your computer first. I kept trying to use my phone, but it wasn't working. It will send you a new blog URL, but if you follow the instructions till the end, there will be an option to switch the URL to your current blog. If you have any questions, just ask!

DON'T MISS THE POSTS BELOW!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment