Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Why is it...

That babies love things that aren't toys? As you can see, Cooper has a ton of toys in his bath. Yet what does he LOVE to play with? The faucet. He loves to play with the knob that turns the shower on and off. He also loves to play with the bathtub stopper. Why do I even invest in toys!?!

A funny story that involves bath time occurred Monday night. I decided to make bath time a little more fun, and added some bubbles as I was running his water. Now I have put bubbles in his bath before, but for some reason this time was different. He FLIPPED out! He grabbed hold of my neck and would not let go. He wouldn't put his feet in the water. I was halfway laughing and halfway frustrated. I just never know how he is going to react to things these days! Oh well! This too shall pass!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment