Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

You Got a Friend in Me

Today Cooper and I went to play with Katie and Maddox. We always love going to hang out with them. Since the boys are so close in age, they have a blast together. They are both crawling and getting in to everything. We met at Katie's house and headed over to Monkey Park. When we got there, we went over to the slides to let the boys slide down. Cooper decided to do a new trick. I had him sitting on the bottom of the slide, and he took off climbing up the slide the wrong way. He looked like a little monkey. I didn't get a picture, because I was following behind him in case he slipped. He made it up to the top several times! I can see this being a part of our future! After sliding, we headed over to a shady spot to let the boys crawl around. I'm so thankful I have such good friends here in Auburn. It really helps when I have to stay at home all day to go out and get a break!






Showing us those teeth!






Cooper kept giving Katie kisses over and over again. He is definitely going to have to learn that he can't just kiss anyone. At least he's loving!


I think the picture below is funny. Cooper is making the funniest face as Maddox tries to grab his sippy cup.



Both boys drinking their water. It was a hot day!




1 comment:

  1. We had such a great time! On days where it's too hot to go to the park, we will move the playdates to the pool! :)

    ReplyDelete