Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Forward Facing

Did I mention that my child is now forward facing? And I was not there to witness this momentous occasion. This past weekend Matt and I headed to the beach for some much needed away time. My mom and sister came to Auburn to babysit while we were gone. So, we transferred Coop's carseat to my Mom's car and left thinking all was well. Later that night I was talking to my sister and she informed me that they had turned Coop around. I of course got all upset because I thought they just took it into their own hands to make this adjustment. What really happened was that every time they turned a corner with his carseat rear-facing, it would fall over! My sister got in the back and tried to tighten it down, but nothing would work! So they turned him around. And once you turn around, there is no going back! I sure do love this new phase. He is such a big boy! I love being able to look back there and see him smiling at me. Definitely makes car rides much more fun!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment