Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I wish I could be there!

Don't you just love this picture? I do because I was at the beach this past weekend! Yes, be jealous! Matt took me away for 2 days as part of my birthday present. It was nice to be able to get away for a while. I had only been away from Cooper for one night prior to this, so it was much needed! We didn't do a whole lot. Just stayed on the beach the majority of the time. We read and walked along the beach taking in the sights. Thankfully we don't live too far away (about 4 hours), so when I started missing Cooper, we just packed up and came home. My mom and sister watched him for the weekend, and they said he did great! We will definitely have to do this more often. Very good for the marriage!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. It is good for the marriage and I am so glad you guys got to do that! You look great, friend! I hope you have a SUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete