Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Reading Master

Yesterday, Matt was busy getting ready for Senior Banquet, so I had Coop to myself. I was really worried that we would have a bad afternoon since he only took an hour nap. But thankfully he entertained himself. This boy LOVES to read. He goes into his room and "reads" all of his books. I know it looks like chaos, but he will down a book and flip through it. Usually he will make the sounds of the animal he sees or babble in his own language. He also LOVES to be read to. It is not unusual for Matt or me to spend an hour reading to him - book after book. This is NO EXAGGERATION! As I was typing this, he brought me "Goodnight Gorilla" and threw it on my lap and said "book"! So now we are reading!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

  1. So wonderful!! Cooper is SO sweet! I wish Walker would let me read to him....he can't sit still long enough to get through more than one page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that he is such a reader already! (This is Caroline by the way.)

    ReplyDelete