Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

13 Week Update

Here is the 13 week update:

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head - which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog! I'm so excited about you guys and your little bundle of joy of the way! He/she will be here before you know it and then you'll blink your eye and you'll be celebrating their 1st b-day! Trust me I know!!! My Kinsey turned 1 last Saturday! Enjoy every second b/c they grow up way too fast! I'm looking forward to keeping up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete