Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Matt's Birthday

Yesterday was my sweet husband's 27th birthday! I can't believe he is 27. When we first started dating, 27 seemed like such a long way away. But now that Matt is 27 and my 27th birthday is around the corner, I don't feel any different. I still feel the same as I did when I was 20. Well ok, obviously I do feel different. I wasn't knocked up when I was 20, but besides the whole pregnancy thing, I feel the same. Now to those of you who are reading this who are older than 27, I'm not saying you are old. But admit it. When you were 20, and you looked ahead at what your life may be like, 27 seemed like forever away! Anyways, now that I know it isn't so bad, I actually look forward to the 30s. So many exciting things are going to be happening. I know I will have at least one child, hopefully more, and children always make your life go by faster! But back to Matt's birthday. Yesterday I was not feeling well. It was an all day thing. I just felt crappy. Thank goodness Matt doesn't like his birthday to be a big deal, so I didn't feel a whole lot of pressure on me. But I did want to get him a cake. I went to TCBY after work and picked up their Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake. It was so good! I kept asking Matt when he was going to eat so cake (secretly I wanted some for myself). Finally he got the drift, and served himself some cake so that his pregnant wife would not feel guilty about eating the birthday cake before the birthday boy could eat any. Anyways, we had a quiet night at home with just the two of us. There won't be many more of those coming soon. I love you Matt and Happy Birthday!

1 comment: