Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend with the Parents

My parents came this past weekend to pay us a visit. They brought along a truck load of baby stuff from my sister's house. I was so excited! It actually looks like we have a baby on the way in our house. Here are just a couple of pictures of all the awesome stuff my sister gave us.

Mom is starting to sort through the chaos!
I love this bassinet! You can take the top off and it becomes a changing table.
A cute jumperoo!

A picture of some of the toys the baby will get to play with.



The baby won't be able to ride on this until close to a year, but it is still exciting!




Another toy that will have a wait a while, but that will be so much fun to play on!





Little bathtub for a little baby.






Diaper Genie






Crib sheets, bassinet sheets, and hangers



Those were just some of the things that Brandy sent us. I didn't take a picture of all the bottles, cups, bowls, bottle warmer, and breast pump. We'll see what Brandy brings this coming weekend when she visits. It already feels like Christmas!


12 1/2 week picture















1 comment:

  1. I love all of the stuff! How exciting and awesome that you got all of that stuff! Doesn't it make it so much more real??? I am so excited for y'all and before you know it, you will be finding out what you are having!!

    ReplyDelete