Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Doctor's Visit 10/21/09

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment. Everything went well. We got to hear the heartbeat again which is so cool. The nurse said we would get to hear it every time which makes a nervous momma very happy. The heart rate was 156 which my mom says is a boy, but I guess we will have to wait and see. My next appointment is the 16th of November, and this is the appointment where we find out the sex of the baby! I'm so excited. I will be 16 1/2 weeks by that time. So far I feel pretty good. I can now take my vitamins without worry that I am going to spit them back up. I can eat almost anything, though Taco Soup has a really strong smell to me. I had my first craving the other night. Matt left to go watch some of the youth kids play baseball, and I of course took a nap. I dreamt of a Reeses' peanut butter blast from Sonic. I called Matt right away, and since he is such a great husband, he brought one home to me! Anyways, that's all that is going on right now.

2 comments:

  1. Love that you had a craving! I can't believe it is almost time to find out boy/girl! I know Brandy's girls would love a girl, but little boys are too sweet so either way will be great! I'm loving all the updates and belly pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think it's a boy! I have heard the theory lower heart rates are boys and higher ones are girls and that seems to have actually been the case with several friends who have had or are having babies...so I can't wait to know what it is now. Love to read the updates! Hope you are doing well. Sounds like you are.

    ReplyDelete