Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Presents!

Baby Tignor has gotten some amazing presents since we first learned that we were pregnant. All of them are so cute! I thought I would just share some of the things we have received.



The very first present I got was from my Prayer Group girls, April and Laurel. We had been praying for this baby for a year, and it was so sweet of them to think of me. Don't you just think this is the most adorable burp cloth?




The second present I received was from Lolly aka my Mom. It is a cute rattle/squeeze toy that already Matt likes to annoy me with. So cute!




The most recent present was delivered yesterday in the mail! It is from Daniel and Julie. So sweet of them to think of us! I love all the good books they gave us. Of course Julie is a teacher, so she knows the importance of reading. And Uncle Daniel got the baby his/her first baseball. Matt definitely loves the baseball!! I'm so glad they got us picture frames. I can't wait to put pictures in them! Thanks so much for the presents Daniel and Julie!






No comments:

Post a Comment